Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

The kids had a lot of fun this year--especially Sophia. She was very gung-ho with the whole Trick-or-Treating thing. We did one big loop around our neighborhood with our neighbors who have twins. The kids got a lot of candy which I'm not sure what we are going to do with. Sophia really wanted Chris and I to dress up so at the last minute I put pig tails in my hair and threw on a baseball hat. Sophia took one look at me and said, "Mom, I like your hair, but you need to go put a dress on." And to her dismay, I didn't put on a dress, I stayed in my jeans and sweatshirt. She's all about the dresses :)

Since having kids, I wasn't sure what I thought about Trick-or-Treating, but have decided it is a great way to meet neighbors and strike up some good conversation. Here are some pictures of the kids.

Matthew on the run (okay, not the best picture, but you try and photograph a 17 month old in a tiger costume!)

Pretty Fairy Princess...

And after many failed attempts of a perfect portrait of the two of them together, this is what we got!

2 comments:

Ange~ said...

I love that last picture. Hilarious. You should get it blown up and framed.

Anonymous said...

The picture of the two together is hillarious!!! They both look pretty darn cute. I can't believe how big Matthew is getting.