Thursday, January 15, 2009

A few good deals....

Last week I went to Target and their whole Christmas section was 90% off! I got a 3' silver, tinsel Christmas tree in a silver pot for $1.99. Over the Christmas season, I was loving the tinsel trees. This one will go great with my new collection---before Christmas I bought a mini silver tinsel tree and also a red one. I also scored a funky, silver wreath for $2.49.

Something else for you Boise girls. There is a Joann's Fabrics superstore opening next to Cost Plus in March so they are closing down the store on Fairview and Five Mile (maybe others too, but I'm not sure). They are having some great sales. One great deal I got was an $11.99 Simplicity pattern for $1.99. I took Matthew with me so we didn't last long in there. I am going to try and go back next week.

3 comments:

Ange~ said...

Doesn't your Jo-Anns have the same sales as the chain? You know, the fliers you get in the mail and all that?
Because the chain (and our Joanns) has all Simplicity patterns for 99 cents through Friday, and then Butterick is on sale this Sunday for 1.99. They do those sales about 3 times a year, and I always stock up!

The Barkdull Family.... said...

They do have the same sales. But, this store is going out of business so the "It's so Easy" patterns, and a few others are on clearance that aren't part of the 99 cent sale (Vogue patterns too). Anyway, I felt like I got a good deal!

Ange~ said...

I love those it's so easy ones, and they never go on sale. I don't think Vogue ever does either...